We have spent last weekend in Loznica. Reason was first, two day event, Lo Street Life, tuned car meeting. The event took place at the site of the old viscose factory.
We came on the first day, on Saturday, so we would prepare for Sunday, competition day. Since natural beauty of Loznica and Banja Koviljača is so beautiful, many people came on Saturday. We have met people from Sremska Mitrovica, Belgrade, Bijeljina, Banja Luka and many others, all were there to support Street Life crew.
VW Jetta MK1 t-shirt€15.00
Volkswagen Jetta MK1, known as extended Golf with a trunk. Now days rare in a 2 door coupe version. Getting really hard to spot it on streets lately.
- Light gray t-shirt
- 2 color print
- Water based color
- Eurodubs logo print on the back
- Eurodubs label sewn at the bottom of a t-shirt
Since we had some new equipment for this event, we have spent Saturday to check it out. New equipment allowed us to make video clips, not only photos. Of course, we have spent a lot of time hanging out with organizers and other guests.
During the day, contestants arrived from different directions. At one point, at parking there were 30 and more cars: Honda, Volkswagen, Ford, Peugeot and others. DJ was there to make atmosphere better. Also, members of Street Life Club did their best to entertain the crowd, so they organized competition in the burning tires.
We have spoken with organizer of this event, Boro Kikanović:
- First of all, we would like to congratulate you on successful organization of the first LO Street Life event. Are you satisfied with the event?
Thank you for being here and covered our event and thank you for congrats. Regarding the event, we are very satisfied when we consider the fact that we are young club and that this is the first time that we organize event like this. We hope that organization and number of contestants and visitors will be even better in the future.
- How many people were included in organization, and how long did it take to organize all this?
Five people participated in organization, all of us are founders of the club. It took 5 months to organize the event. We had a lot of work to customize the location for the needs of the event. It was a lot of hard work, but we did it!
- Who helped you with organization? Did you have support of the town, community, other clubs…?
We had support and sponsorships from our friends from car services, car painting services, mechanics… We had also support of Office for Young people of Loznica.
- How many cars were on the meeting and how many of them participated in competitions?
More than 150 cars visited the event, and over 60 of them participated competitions.
- Are you satisfied with the quality of cars that participated in competitions and is there any advice for owners?
Many high quality cars came. We are really satisfied with some projects and hard work that was done with them. Advice for owners would be that they should be persistent, and never to give up. Today, it is really hard but it is worth it.
- How did the citizens of Loznica react on parade ride through the town?
For our citizens this is something new. This kind of event was never organized here, so people liked it, especially tuned cars. I overheard some people talking that it is nice to see so many nice tuned cars driving through the town.
- Are contestants satisfied with manifestation, did you get any comments, congrats, critics, suggestions?
To be honest, we did get many congrats from contestants and clubs who participated, but also from those who just heard about the event. I must point out that we have got many congrats from clubs from the region. Many people have told us that will come next year too.
- Do you have any plans for following year? Will you change anything?
Our idea is to make this event traditional. Of course, we will do our best to make it better every year, and to have more and more contestants every year.
- Last one question: would you reveal which car is the best by your opinion?
Well, this is a very hard question, and I am afraid I can not answer it. Each car has its own charm, something special. It is really hard to say which one is the best. All of them are nice.